Keep up with all of the latest news and content direct from the World Built Environment Forum Summit.
16 April 2018
Can’t make it to the Summit of the World Built Environment Forum? Join us LIVE on Facebook from the comfort of your desk for two of our key sessions.
By 2014, 52% of Fortune 500 companies active in 2000 had been either liquidated or acquired by competitors. This session will challenge participants to imagine the scope and nature of disruption both in a developed world and emerging economies context. How will businesses remain relevant and what business models risk obsolescence?
What kind of civilization do we want? An interactive session that makes connections between the learning of two days of the Summit and asks how all actors in the built environment can jointly shape responsible commercial approaches to create the built environment that society needs.
• Guy Perry, Vice President – Urban Planning and Design, McKinsey & Company
• Martin Wolf CBE, Chief Economics Correspondent, Financial Times
• Vivek Nanda, CEO, Hinduja Investment & Project Services and Board Member, UK India Business Council and Executive Director, Oxford India Centre for Sustainable Development
• Khoo Teng Chye, Executive Director, Centre for Liveable Cities (Ministry of National Development, Government of Singapore)
• Ann Bentley, Global Practice Director, Rider Levett Bucknall
The World Built Environment Forum is a global network of professionals combining knowledge, skills and resources to shape the environment global populations need