Professionals in corporate real estate and facilities management assist businesses to plan and execute essential property decisions, from day to day matters to strategy planning (for example, moving the company to bigger or better buildings).
The Emerging Leaders Program (ELP) in Corporate Real Estate & Facilities Management (CRE & FM) is designed for professionals who are aspiring for leadership roles in corporate real estate or facilities management (in-house or external) functions by enhancing their skill-sets, referred to as ‘competencies’.
The program is apt for all CRE and FM professionals across industry sectors and services, who may be employed by consultants, facilities management providers, client departments, the public sector etc.
- Understand the strategic role that CRE & FM play in an organization in all its aspects - services, managerial & CRE in a national & global environment.
- Acquire competencies required by CRE & FM professionals including the competencies stipulated by various organizations such as International Facilities Management Association & the RICS Assessment of Professional Competence (APC) pathway for Facilities Management that can lead to qualifying for MRICS.
- Upgrade knowledge & practice in CRE & FM in all its aspects such as Corporate Real Estate & Asset Management (CREAM), Customer Relations (including soft skills), Technology, Safety, Health & Environment, Statutory & Regulatory Compliances & sustainability
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of facilities management strategy, facilities planning, operations & management of all types of complexes.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of building services, occupant services and maintenance operations.
- Understanding of planning & management of facilities management projects (design, planning, cost management, execution, monitoring and control; also coordination, estimating, procurement, contract management and legal issues) nationally and internationally.
- Sound professional knowledge & understanding of communications, negotiation, data management and software skills relating to facilities management innational & global environment.